Dedicated to Hardwood. Committed to You.
For Tom, Peter, and Dave Harman the term “family commitment” has special meaning. Since 1945, the Harman family business has been committed to providing customers in the Rochester area with the very finest quality of hardwood flooring products and services available anywhere in the country.
Their company’s long standing philosophy of “doing one thing and doing it well” has clearly established them as this area’s leading hardwood floor experts.
The Harmans are flooring specialists, and hardwood is all that they do. Sixty-five years of experience and knowledge are the reason that no one knows more about your hardwood floor than the folks at Harman.
Their expert ability to advise their customers on matching the proper product for the application and desired look is without equal in the industry. Harman Hardwood Flooring’s business has been built on a tradition of excellent service and an unwavering commitment to making sure that the customer always comes first.
Fostering Solutions. Adding Value to your Home.
Hardwood flooring can be used to enhance any type of decor, from contemporary to country. Hardwood is clean and it is always in style. The tremendous variety of species of wood available, along with the many different grains and design patterns possible, give their customers an almost endless range of styles from which to choose.
Hardwood floors are unique because with refinishing they can be totally renewed. With proper care and maintenance they will retain their natural beauty for a lifetime, and provide lasting value and equity to your home.
Start with Service. Finish with Satisfaction.
At Harman, we are committed to helping you with your hardwood flooring project, from the conceptual design stage right through to the finished product. Our expert professional staff will guide you every step of the way, and will offer a wide range of personalized services including:
- Helping you select the product, materials, style, and design options that are best for your individual needs.
- A complete line of pre-finished and unfinished floors.
- All of the power tools and accessories necessary to install and finish your flooring project.
- Recommendations regarding quality installers, contractors, and builders to insure that your hardwood flooring project is handled by the best.
- Tips and guidelines on care and maintenance to keep your hardwood floors clean, bright, and beautiful for a lifetime.